segunda-feira, maio 10

Sim... O último vício!

Fit But You Know It , The Streets

See i reckon you're about an 8 or a 9
maybe even 9 and a half in 4 beers time
that blue top sharp top you've got on is nice
bit too much fake tan though
but yeah you score high
but there's just one little thing that's really
really really really annoying me about you
you see
yeah yeah like i said
you are really fit
but my gosh - Don't you just know it

[Chorus]
I'm not trying to pull you
even though i would like to
I think you are really fit
you're fit but my gosh don't you know it

So when i looked at you standing there
with your horde
I was waiting in the queue looking at the board
wondering wether to have a Burger or chips or
what the strapped wad in my back pocket could afford
when i notice out the corner of my eye
looking toward my direction your eyes
locked on my course
I couldn't concentrate on what i wanted to order
which lost me my place in the queue I waited for
Yeah

[Repeat Chorus]

Whoaaa
Leave it out
are you smokin' something?
why
Just leave it just leave it
we cannot have that behaviour in this establishment
not worth it Mike
Just leave it
(Don't touch me)
It's not worth it
(Don't touch me)
Look I'm alright don't touch me

For a while there i was thinking yeah but what if
picturing myself pullin' with bear white heart wit
staring at you as you were standing there opposite
wether or not you knew i swear you didn't tick
and when that bloke in the white behind us lot queueing
was clocking onto you too yeah i had to admit
that yeah yeah you are fit and yeah i do want it
but i stopped sharking a minute to get chips and drinks

[Repeat Chorus]

Oi
just as you started to make your big advance
with the milkshake and that little doughnut in hand
I was like Nah i can't even know you look grand
but you look sharp there smiling hard suggesting and
beaming away with your hearty hearty looking tan
but i admit the next bit was a spanner in my plan
you walked towards my path but you just brushed right past
and into the arms of that White-shirted man

[Repeat Chorus]

Oi what do i give a **** I got a girlfriend anyway
(Whoaaa)
We've all had a few fair play
I got this Stella I bombed from that Las Cafe
this night's not even begun
and yes yes oh yay

I did fancy you a bit though yeah I must say
I would rather I hadn't put myself on display
but this is just another case of female stopping play
and otherwise total result of a holiday

[Repeat Chorus]

Hahaha

--A parte que eu gosto mais?
É mesmo aquela do "yes yes oh yay"! :) De génio!--

Para ver o vídeo: <<Clica!>>

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial