quinta-feira, julho 29


À espera de Paredes de Coura:


Here Comes That Weird Chill (2003) - EP, Mark Lanegan

A ouvir: Sleep With Me

Mmmmhmmm
Ohhh
Mmmmm
Mmmmm

Heavy head and harbor mind
Red sun claws at my blood shot eye
The faithful are scattered
They're running away
Along for the ride with all of my shame
Now I need someone
Ohh, sleep with me

Sleep with me
A dark night's coming, won't you
Sleep with me

These feral girls will suit me more than
Gloss from drug store magazines
The werewolf teeth flicker and gleam
You're someone who saw
The same way I see at
The turn of a century

Skip thin dimes on sheets of ice
I got my eyes on you
Uh
You got your eyes on me

The angels are scattered
Swearin' to God
The albatross dives
And the firing squad
And I need someone
Awww, sleep with me

Sleep with me
Dark night fallin', come on
Sleep with me

Heavy head on asphalt line
Gift horse pissed in my blood shot eye
Dead dream on beyond stair
The ambulance crawls
The siren I hear
It'll find me anywhere

The faithful have scattered
Runnin' away
Along for the ride
With all of my shame
Cuz I need someone

Oh
You're lookin at me
I got my eyes on you
Mmmhmm
The world
Is fallin' away
Mmmhmm

It's a dark night

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial