quarta-feira, outubro 20



Só o facto de voltar a ver o genial Stephin Merritt e sus muchachos é o bastante para ficar de sorriso parvo nos lábios, mas aqui estão algumas das músicas que gostaria de ouvir. Sem qualquer ordem de preferência e/ou lógica de alinhamento.

I don't really love you anymore
My sentimental melody
(Crazy for you but) not that crazy
I don't want to get over you
I looked all over town
If there's such a thing as love
Papa was a rodeo
A pretty girl is like...
Yeah! Oh, Yeah!
I die
World Love
Very Funny
I was born
Meaningless
Let's pretend were bunny rabbits
I don't believe you
I think I need a new heart
A chicken with its head cut off
Absolutely Cuckoo
Nothing matters when we're dancing
I'm tongue-tied
I wish I had an evil twin
The book of love
Asleep and dreaming
I don't believe in the sun
I thought you were my boyfriend
All my little words
...

Só tenho uma certeza: esta noite vai ser mágica... de novo...

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial