domingo, abril 18

E os Webb Brothers por cá andam:

"Oh Ms Moriarty take me away
Gonna live a year in a day
Wanna tell you why we'll never get caught,
you look better when your takin it off...
not just you...

I don't really want no one,
I don't really want no one else

Oh, the first time's a killer
but you didn't want to give it away
I'm like the monkey in then middle
but I always got something to say
without thinking about no one.

Tell me what are we gonna do?
there's nothing that I wouldn't do.

Pin the dragon to the top of your hat,
I'm in the attic staying up with the bats
Not just you....
I don't really want no one...
I don't really want no one else.

Oh, the second time it's easy
but you didn't let it get in the way
I'm like the monkey in the middle but I...
I always got something to say
without thinking about no one...

I don't really want no one.

All dressed up with nowhere to go,
all dressed up with nowhere to go....


Agora substituir o nome em itálico.........
.............................................

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial