domingo, junho 20

Adquirido!

13 Violets dos Mother Superior, a banda que tem acompanhado Mr. Henry Rollins nas suas mais recentes aventuras. Este 13 Violets tem como produtor Wayne Kramer (guitarrista dos lendários MC5).

"Led Zeppelin with a full erection" Rolling Stone

Dúvidas? Vão ouvir o álbum!

Listening: Head Hanging Low

Head hanging low
Miserable girl
Well you can blame me for your faults
And your unprotected thoughts
Everybody knows you're guilty
It's really no reason to hate yourself

Head hanging low
Homicide girl
He bought a paper from the stand
But the ink got on his hands
And the headlines screaming
It's really no reason to hate yourself

I'm waiting for something
I watch the clouds blowing by
I feel so eternal
I hang my head and I cry
"Five minutes," stagehand said
Red curtain rise from the dead
Mind reader she told me
My fortune's already been spent

Head hanging low
Second hand girl
There is trouble if you want
You can watch it on TV
Doesn't give you any reason
Really doesn't give you any reason
You ain't got no reason

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial