quinta-feira, julho 8


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESTRE!!! (8 Julho de 1970)

Open letter to Beck Hansen:

Do you know All My Little Words by The Magnetic Fields?
These are my little words... They cannot explain the feelings, the emotions that your music brings to me but I would like to share them with you.
One of the most beautiful moments of my life happened while you were singing Dead Melodies (so simple, so sublime...) at Lisbon Coliseum 2000.
You were playing the harmonica and the place was so full of love and devotion that it felt like you were making love to my soul... It's not possible to explain and it's so beautiful because of that...
Just wanna say: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR MUSIC!
Feels like honey, you know?...

Love

Sandra

P.S. Lisbon is waiting for YOU!!

-----A única carta de fã que alguma vez escrevi e que foi enviada há dois anos para Mr. Hansen-----

1 Comentários:

Às 8:11 da tarde , Blogger Unknown disse...

I want yo make love in this club.. in this club.. LOL LOL

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial