terça-feira, setembro 21

Ahhhhhh!!! Grande notícia:

Os Lemonheads estão de volta!!!!


LEMONHEADS frontman EVAN DANDO has confirmed the band are writing another album.

Dando, who was providing vocals for seminal band D.K.T/MC5's recent tour, decided to leave to concentrate on new material for the band, who had a string of hits in the early Nineties.

Writing on evandando.com he wrote: "I want to tell you all what a great time I had singing with D.K.T/MC5. After doing 42 shows I decided to leave the tour. I need to finish writing the next Lemonheads record. The MC5 tour inspired me greatly and I'm now ready to get back to working on my own music.

"I would like to thank Wayne Kramer, Michael Davis and Dennis Thompson for giving me this remarkable opportunity."

The album will be the groups first since 1996?s 'Car, Button, Cloth'. (
fonte)

Se realmente foi por esse motivo que não apareceste em Paredes de Coura, ok Evan, estás perdoado! :D

A ouvir: Mrs. Robinson (acoustic band version)

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial