domingo, março 28

Transatlanticism (o Sonho de novo... Sempre)

The Atlantic was born today and I'll tell you how
The clouds above opened up and let it out
I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere
when the water filled in every hole
and thousands upon thousands made an ocean making islands
where no islands should go (oh no)
Most people were overjoyed; they took to their boats
I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat
The rhythms of my footsteps crossing flatlands to your door
have been silenced forevermore
and the distance is quite simply much to far for me to row
it seems farther than ever before (oh no)
I need you so much closer

So come on
Come on

--- Dia 18 de Dezembro de 2003: 1ª vez que ouvi esta pérola no Indiegente do sr. Calado. Desde então esta música acompanha-me para onde quer que vá... Impressionante a sua beleza... ---

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial