domingo, agosto 1

Este álbum continua em alta rotação por aqui:


Shadows Collide With People, John Frusciante

A ouvir: Omission (acústica)

Omit myself(Take it from your eyes)Omit myself as a favour of God(All my rights are everyone's enemy)Suffer fate cuz it's the only lift you've gotDedicating all of before to nowEmphasizing these things you won't allowNever now we need the other(Centralize the force of rot)In your life we take our cover(Echoing what is not)Going nowhere(Take it from your eyes)Going nowhere's the only clear whot(All my rights are everyone's enemy)At being somewhere the fates think you're notSomewhere's hole to divides any way you wantFaking now faking who you areNever now we need the other(Centralize the force of rot)In your life I'll take my cover(Echoing what is not)Never now I need the other(And if you're suffering a lot)In your life we take our cover(Try being someone you're not)

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial